LED Light Installation Singapore
Installing LED light is becoming more popular because of its energy efficiency and ease of maintenance. Have you considered replacing your lights with LED?
"Your investment now on LED lights will reap attractive rewards in terms of savings from electricity consumption"
LED Lights Installation Singapore
LED lights (Light-Emitting Diode lights) have taken the market by storm in recent years. It is one of the most energy-efficient lighting technologies that continues to develop at a rapid rate. Compared to the first LED bulbs on the market, new LED lights have come a long way towards becoming the number one choice for lighting professionals all over the world.
Having known the advantages of LED lights, there has been a new wave of LED lights installation request in Singapore especially when the prices of LED lights and labour cost of installation have fallen significantly recently. If you still have doubts over the installation of LED lights, read our comparison of various lights below.
Why Install LED Lights instead of Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFL) and Incandescent Lights
Some of the reasons that made light-emitting diode (LED) lighting the go-to choice in new constructions and installation, include:
- LED light bulbs last on average ten times longer than incandescent and compact fluorescent lights. Studies have shown that LED light bulbs can last up to 50,000 hours.
- LED light bulbs are more durable than incandescent and compact fluorescent lights. Epoxy lenses offer a much higher resistance to breakage than glass.
- LED lights offer comparable (if not better) light quality to other types of lighting.
- LED lights are safer, because they emit significantly less heat than incandescent lights, thus reducing the risk of burned fingers and combustion.
- Since LED lights use so much less energy than CFL and specifically incandescent lights, many strings of LED light can be connected to a single socket without overloading it. LED was first invented to provide energy efficient lighting. Energy Star-rated LED lights save money and energy. Although they use 75% less energy, they still last 25% longer than incandescent lamps. If everyone starts using LED lights, we might yet go a long way to saving our planet.
Most home, commercial, and industrial products are now available in light-emitting diode (LED) options, with more becoming available all the time. At the same time, LED technology continues to develop and improve, which drives down the price of these products.
LED lighting differs from CFL and incandescent bulbs in that:
- The light source of LEDs is miniscule. A mixture of red, green and blue (RGB) creates white light.
- LED light is directed in a specific direction, which reduces the need for diffusers and reflectors that tend to trap light, thus making it the ideal light source for task lighting and recessed downlights.
- LED lights emit the bare minimum heat compared to CFLs and incandescent lights, which release 80% and 90% of their heat respectively.
Ultimately, most homeowners choose the type of lighting that suits them best. Based on the facts above, it is no mystery why most people choose light-emitting diode (LED) lights for installation.
LED was first invented to provide energy efficient lighting. Energy Star-rated LED lights save money and energy. Although they use 75% less energy, they still last 25% longer than incandescent lamps. If everyone starts using LED lights, we might yet go a long way to saving our planet.
Situation where you need LED Light Installation Service
Many Singaporeans purchase their LED Lights online nowadays or from overseas which does not include installation of the lights. As such, they would need an electrician to examine if the lights are suitable for installation and to fix the lights up. If the voltage is different, an adaptor may be required. As such, before you buy the LED Lights from any online store, make sure that the lights comply with the Singapore electrical power standard of 220-240 Volts.
Contact Us to fix up your LED Lights in Singapore
We supply LED light and help you to install the LED lights at competitive price. Check our price list for LED light and installation. Call us now at or email us via our contact form.
Replace the electrical wire of your house if they are old. When you renovate your house, it is also a good time to rewire your house. Why change every except the most important thing? Though it is not visible to you, it can be most hazardous if you failed to ensure that the wire is in good working condition.
Call us now at (+65) 6631 8553 or email us to get your LED Lights Installed!
Installing the LED Lights to minimize your electricity consumption and reduce your electricity bills.