Electrician Singapore - Reliable Electrical Services
Engage our Certified Electrician to perform electrical installation and repair for you.
Electrician Singapore Provides Reliable Electrical Services
Electrician provides electrical services and handle residential, construction, shopfitting, commercial and industrial electrical work, depending on their training and experience. Electrician is highly demanded in Singapore due to the constantly growing construction industry. From installing town or city infrastructure, to common electrical work in new and existing homes, commercial or industrial buildings, electricians and electrical professionals are essential to ensure the electrical wiring and installation is properly performed.
We know that electrician performs electrical work (i.e. work which is related to electricity) and wires buildings to enable us to switch on lights and use appliances. Besides this, do you know that there are different types of electricians?
- Residential wiremen install and maintain electrical work (wires, fittings) that enter residential properties.
- Inside wiremen install and service electrical components in larger structures, such as commercial properties, schools, offices, airports and such.
- Telecommunications electricians lay the infrastructure required to enable telecommunications – including local area network (LAN) wiring and phone wiring.
- Outside linemen set up cables that run from the power plants to homes and other buildings.
Being an electrician is by no means a simple job. It requires professional training and high level of responsibility.
Here are just some of the specific tasks an electrician should learn to perform with excellence:
- All electricians must know how to read blueprints of buildings in order to know where electrical components are places.
- All electricians must know how to plan the layout and installation of wiring.
- All electricians must be skilled at installing, replacing and maintaining wires, fuses and circuit breakers.
- All electricians should be skilled at tracing energy flow to transformers and circuit breakers, and finding and replacing aged or faulty wiring that might pose safety hazards.
- Inside wiremen must know how to install electrical machines in factories.
- Telecommunications electricians are trained to install fiber optic cabling in commercial structures, as well as installing computers, phones, security alarms, fire alarms and intercoms.
Furthermore, a master electrician must be able to review other electricians’ work, ensuring that it meets Singapore electrical code; they must manage the time and labour of their crews, and teach and appraise electrician apprentices.
Range of Electrical Services Provided by Electrician Singapore
Electrical work is a specialist field which requires professional qualifications to ensure safety. Call an electrician if you need any of the following electrical services:
- pool or landscape lighting
- light repair and LED light installation
- energy-saving consultations
- meter upgrades
- house grounding
- mount fan on ceiling
- solar system installations
- kitchen remodeling
- media room or home entertainment wiring
- water heater installations
- upgrading your electrical system
- any other electrical work.
You might think that you would save money by doing the electrical work yourself, rather than hiring an electrician. That’s the main mistake many homeowners make. Most expensive electrical work call outs are the result of botched DIY electrical work. That’s one of the reasons why even experienced building contractors prefer to call electricians to complete electrical work.
How to Choose a Qualified Electrician?
Just as you would not install new wiring for your new home extension, you should not want to pay someone who is not qualified, as that would put your family and your property at risk. Every country has its own legal requirements for electrical work, which is why you should always check your local electrical regulator for the latest building standards and electrical regulations. When you know what’s needed, shop around and don’t be shy to ask pertinent questions.
Here’s what you should look at when you are looking to hire a professional, qualified electrician:
- a copy of the electrician’s paperwork (qualifications, licence, registration and insurance)
- at least two references
- at least three quotes from different electricians
Electrical work is a specialist field which requires professional qualifications to ensure safety.
Wiring and rewiring of house is a major task. Not only the electrician must be certified, it should also be experienced to ensure the the wiring is done properly and safely. It is not worth taking the risk as you will be staying in your new house for long term and the safety of family members mean more to you than anything else.
Quality Electrician to Handle your Electrical Works for Your New Home
Skilled Electrician with Necessary Tools and Accessories for your Electrical Services
Electrical Specialists to Handle your Concealed Wires Safely
Licensed Expert to Replace Electrical Items
Let us help you with your Electrical Repair, Installation & Replacement Today.
We would love to hear from you. Get in touch with us now.
You can also call us at .